Central Victoria Food and Wine Directory
Do you like the Hospitality in Central Victoria?
Central Victoria Food and Wine
Central Victoria is known for its rich history and beautiful landscapes, but it's also home to a vibrant food and wine scene. From restaurants to wineries, cafes, and pubs, there are plenty of places to dine and drink in this region.
When it comes to fine dining, Central Victoria has plenty of options. Here are just a few:
- The Good Table: Located in Castlemaine, The Good Table is known for its farm-to-table approach to cuisine. The menu changes regularly to reflect the seasons, but you can expect to find dishes like house-smoked trout and slow-cooked lamb shoulder.
- Mason's of Bendigo: If you're in Bendigo, Mason's is a must-visit. This restaurant is housed in a beautiful old building and serves up classic French dishes with a modern twist.
- Source Dining: Located in Kyneton, Source Dining is all about fresh, seasonal ingredients. The menu includes dishes like ocean trout tataki and slow-braised beef cheek.
Looking for a more casual dining experience? Central Victoria has plenty of great pubs.
- The Farmers Arms: This historic pub in Daylesford is known for its classic pub fare and cozy atmosphere.
- The Bridge Hotel: Located in Castlemaine, The Bridge Hotel is a popular spot for locals and visitors alike. The menu includes tasty dishes like chicken schnitzel and beer-battered fish and chips.
- The Rifle Brigade Hotel: This Bendigo pub has been around since the 1800s and has a great selection of craft beers and tasty pub grub.
If you're looking for a casual spot for brunch or a quick bite, Central Victoria has plenty of great cafes to choose from.
- Little Swallow Cafe: This cafe in Castlemaine is known for its delicious baked goods and great coffee.
- The Social Foundry: Located in Bendigo, The Social Foundry is a cafe and social enterprise that serves up tasty breakfast dishes like avocado toast and eggs benedict.
- Belaroma Cafe: If you're in Kyneton, be sure to stop by Belaroma. This cafe serves up great coffee and tasty brunch dishes like sweet potato and corn fritters.
Take Away Food
If you're looking for something to grab on the go, here are a few take away options in Central Victoria.
- Brothers Cantina: Located in Bendigo, Brothers Cantina is a great spot for Mexican take away. The tacos and burritos are a must-try.
- Red Beard Bakery: This bakery in Trentham is known for its delicious sourdough bread and tasty pastries.
- Purple Duck Cafe: If you're in Hepburn Springs, be sure to stop by Purple Duck for some great grab-and-go options like sandwiches and wraps.
Whether you're in the mood for fine dining or something more casual, Central Victoria has plenty of great food and wine options to explore.
Central Victoria Food and Wine Articles